Web Site Results
- Timco Instruments Home Page
- TIMCO INSTRUMENTS,LLC P.O. Box 100 / 540 Spring Street Rockville, Rhode Island 02873 Phone: 401-539-7120 Fax: 401-539-6018 Manufacturing test equipment for the Electric Utility Industry for over 25 years.
- Company History Page
- TIMCO INSTRUMENTS,LLC Our Company's History1982-2004 Timco Instruments was established in September of 1982, when the company was purchased from W.B. (Bob) Carruth, Inc. in Baltimore, Maryland. Some of the instruments manufactured
- Spitfire Fault Locator...
- TIMCO INSTRUMENTS,LLC Spitfire Buried "Low Voltage" Cable Fault Locator Cat. No. 300801 Specifications Transmitter: Output Voltage: 960 V.D.C. (nominal) Output Power: 60 joules @ 30 Amps (nominal) Output Pulse Rate: 18-21 pulses
- Timco Instruments Fault...
- TIMCO INSTRUMENTS,LLC Spitfire Direct Buried Underground SecondaryFault Locating SystemApplication and Troubleshooting Information 1 General Description Transmitter Detector 2 Typical Cable Fault Situations Cable Construction Fault types Locating Faults 3 Important Fault Locating Information 4 SPITFIRE
- Secondary Fault Locating
- TIMCO INSTRUMENTS,LLC Spitfire Buried "Low Voltage" Cable Fault Locator Cat. No. 300801 Accurate Easy to use High energy output Proven reliability Compact design Lightweight Physical size: The complete SPITFIRE transmitter is
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information